Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Quotes

I love writer and writing quotes.  That's one of the things I really like about being on Twitter, I always get new quotes and of course some old favorites.  I've seen this one before but came across it again not long ago.

"I write when I'm inspired, and I see to it that I'm inspired at nine o'clock every morning."  Peter DeVries

I've decided to make this my personal motto, goal or what have you.  I'm going to apply this to my daily writing life.  So, starting now, I'll be at the puter, being inspired at 9 o'clock.  (Except Sat. & Sun....a writer's gotta snooze sometime.)

What about you?  Got a favorite quote that inspires you?  How about sharing and if you don't, then feel free to borrow mine.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen that quote before, it's so true when you're a freelancer. My blog has my favorite quote in the header at A Writer's Life.

    ReplyDelete