Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ooops!

Somehow I totally spaced out the last four or five days.  I'm guess I need to write myself a daily checklist so I won't forget to stop by and blog. 

So...for starters...

Thanks for the recommendations.  It's always interesting to see what others like.  Don't know if I've mentioned it or not, but if you like fantasy...check out the Green Rider series by Kristin Brittain.

Next...what did y'all get accomplished this week? What have y'all written or submitted?

Not only did I get some writing done, I just sold another short story.  Mirror, Mirror will be in an upcoming issue of Bewildering Stories.  I'll  let you know more soon as I do.   Needless to say, I'm excited.

And finally, what's on the agenda for this coming week?  What are you planning on getting written?  Where are you planning on submitting, if you are that is?

Now, I'm off to write myself a note to be sure to check in here more often.:-)

Have a great week y'all.

2 comments:

  1. I submitted a story to the Nashville Review.

    I went psycho-depressive on my poor mentor. We worked it out but I still feel badly. I wish I wasn't such a jerk. Good thing she's a bold, gutsy lady.

    We're still showing me how badly I can write at times and then she is really working hard at teaching me how to fix it all up. Now if I can actually learn . . .

    Today I wrote a new section on the story from hell - which is a huge step as before I couldn't even think about it without freezing up.

    Hope you are all doing better than I am. Jean, I know you are. :-) Congratulations on all the sales and book deals!

    Hugs,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the short story. That's wonderful. Sandra, don't be so hard on yourself. Writing takes practice. You learn to crawl before you learn to walk, and it's okay to take writing baby steps. Heck, I thought I would never get fiction and I'm loving it now.

    As for me, I still working on Chapter 6 and need to write several reviews.

    Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete