Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday...

It's been a strange week here but I have made more progress on novel revisions.

Plus, Tuesday night while chatting with my publisher we happened to get on the topic of romance novels and I had to whine about the one I have languishing away because it doesn't follow the typical "romance" formula required by the vast majority of romance publishers.    Wow, what a run on sentence!  Should I fix it or not???  Nah...not this time.  

Anyway, after much discussion I pulled out the old synopsis for it and sent it to her.  Not long after, I got a definite, "Yes, I want this book." from her.  So...since it's been sitting for about 4 years it needs to be worked on but at least it now has a home.  Needless to say, I'm quite happy.

I've also been working on getting some short stuff out...love that market research.

Now, tell me about your week!

P.S. - I just sold a short story today.  It's been a really good week.:-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great week for you. Congratulations!

    It was a productive week here, despite running around with the kids. I just need to finish off tour stuff this weekend and then I can spend a bit of time on Amelia's Mission.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to both of you. :-)

    My week was not good in many ways, personal as well as writing. I had a good get together with my new mentor, but I'm still stymied with the story I need to do for my assignment. I just can't get it started. :-(

    I'm hoping for a better week this week.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete