Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday...

Time to get started with the week.  And while I seem to be always running behind, I am making progress.

First, some news.

I'm guest blogging over at The Wulver's Stane about writing lessons from pirates.  Stop by, say hi and check out his blog.  I think you'll enjoy it.

Next, stop by Under the Troll's Bridge.  I posted some really nice markets this past Saturday.  I think you'll enjoy them.  One is an anthology, another is a spec. fic. poetry mag.

Now, what do you have on your platter for this week?  Working on anything special?

Me, I'm still writing and revising dragon novel for my May deadline.  Plus, I've got a short story to ponder and critiques to do for Abandoned Towers.  (I'm on the Editorial Team there.)  (If your short stories are getting rejected and you don't know why, submit to Abandoned Towers.  Each story gets editorial feedback even if we don't accept them.)

Have a great week y'all.

4 comments:

  1. What aren't I working on would be a shorter list. The girls are on vacation next week, so I need to finalize book tours and complete my next article for Writer2Writer. I still want to write a chapter of my WIP this week, plus I have a new editing project, and some reviews to write.

    Hopefully the momentum from last week will carry me through.

    Good luck with your to-do lists this week everyone!

    Cheryl

    P.S. I didn't know about Abandoned Towers or that you were on the Editorial Team. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dragging my feet on an arc. I finally got it hammered out last week, so I think I'll be able to pick up the pace on the rest of the plotting I need to do. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got it "hammered out" and hope things pick up for you.

    ReplyDelete