Monday, March 8, 2010

It's time...

I've been watching things here a while and most of those who stop by are also faithful followers over at The Troll's Bridge so for now, I'm going to be posting there instead of here and there. No need for y'all to stop by both places.

The Bridge is where most things are happening anyway. I've spotlighted authors and will continue to do so, there's guest posts, markets, contests and all sorts of other info there so join us there.

I'll leave things up here in the archive.

5 comments:

  1. Aw, I like this blog. :) Totally understand the need to streamline things though.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice & very informative blog. I like this information, you have done fantastic job.It will help a lots of people.Great Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blog is very interesting and will be much useful for us. thank you for sharing the blog with us. please keep on updating.
    Informatica Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete